Neo technical analysis
Total
7
Shares

Technical Analysis of promising сoins Zcash (ZEC), Zencesh (ZEN), Kyber Network (KNC)

Zcash (ZEC) is a very interesting and promising сoin from the point of view of technical analysis. While BTC was going down, Zсash grows showing us that it is stronger in relation to the BTC. My first purchase was on 0.04022000 BTC then I added at 0.04072432 BTC. My first target zone is 0.9700000 – 0.1000000 BTC where I will cover 70% of the position. The remaining 30% I will keep up to 0.1400000 – 0.15500000 BTC. Of course, I will look at how the price behaves – if it technically shows me that my idea does not work, I will act on the basis of price changes.

Zencesh (ZEN) for me is also interesting from the point of view of technical analysis. He also shows strength among the other coins and in relation to the BTC. At a price of 0.00502500 will be my first purchase. Target area 0.00868000 – 0.00900000 and I will close there 60% of the position.

Kyber Network (KNC) is another representative strong сoin in my vision. It makes no sense to tell why he technically it’s on my watchlist since you see everything on the chart. My first purchase is 0.00033184 BTC. The first target zone is 0.00055800 – 0.00057000 BTC.


Follow us on Instagram | Twitter | Facebook

This information should not be interpreted as an endorsement of cryptocurrencies or a recommendation to invest. Historic performance is no guarantee of future returns. As an investment class, cryptocurrencies are speculative investments and investing in cryptocurrencies involves significant risks – they are highly volatile, vulnerable to hacking and capital loss and sensitive to secondary activity. Before investing you should obtain advice and decide whether the potential return outweighs the risks.
Total
7
Shares
loading...

Subscribe

To Get Updates and Exclusive Report, Enter Your E-mail Below.